From Beginner to Badass: Set Fire to the Steep Learning Curve With This Intensive Curriculum!Watch Promo Enroll in Course
Intermediate Blacksmithing: The Online Course.
Step Your Blacksmithing Hobby up a Notch; Go from Beginner to Badass at the Anvil!
In this, the second in a series of online courses revolutionising the way we learn blacksmithing: Alec Steele guides you, the beginner smith through an in-depth, technique oriented curriculum designed to give you the proper foundation at the anvil to get creative and begin undertaking your own projects!
With over 90 minutes of crisp HD video tutorials and several highly detailed small Ebooks: this online course is made to deliver results!
What will you learn?
• What tools to acquire to best build up your backyard shop.
• How to master the efficient forward taper, bar and reverse taper.
• How to punch and drift holes.
• How to make a bottle opener.
• How to forge non-ferrous metals such as copper, silver and gold to make a ring.
• How to forge flat bit, v-bit and scrolling tongs.
• How to make a quick and simple tenoning tool.
• How to forge the "TV-Tool-Tray".
So why wait? If you want to step up your skill level: join now and have access to this tuition forever!
Still unsure? Check out this excerpt below to see the level of detail and quality that this course provides.
Learn the basics of blacksmithing online with Youtuber/Blacksmith Alec Steele. From forging your first hook to forging your first hammer!
Why Should I Buy an Online Course?
- Save dozens of hours of time, sifting through the depths of the internet trying to work out how to progress by following this curriculum, created by someone well aware of the struggles associated with trying to develop a hobby with limited resources!
- Benefit from being able to advance at your own pace! You can log back in and re-watch the courses for as long as you like, forever!
- Do it all in your backyard! No need to fly half way around the world to learn from a great teacher, do it all from the comfort of your garden!
PreviewThe Most Important Blacksmithing Techniques? How to Forge Tapers! The ESSENTIAL guide (13:42)
StartHow to Forge Tapers Ebook by Alec Steele
StartHow to Forge a Ring (9:51)
StartPunching and Drifting (10:02)
StartHow to Forge a Bottle Opener (12:06)
StartHow to Forge Tongs! (35:20) (35:22)
StartHow to Forge Tongs Ebook!
StartA Quick and Easy Tenoning Tool! (2:18)
StartForged Spring Tenoning Tool Designs!
StartThe TV-Tool-Tray! (25:36)
StartTV-Tool-Tray Parts List
StartForging Bolt Tongs with a Forge Weld (39:12)